Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, April 2, 2012

A Different Kind of Blog Post

Did you ever think as a blogger that when you post something, how many people see your post... Especially if you share on Facebook and on Twitter... Any number of people can see what you write and comment on the facts you deliver... I am somewhat new to quilting but have over 8yrs experience in blogging... I have had blogs about scrappbooking, card making, candle making and now quilting, which I can say is my most successful type of blog.  The posts I enjoy doing and I love hearing from all of my followers... I would love to know from some of more faithful followers how you become so successful in blogging and in your business... The networking you do here helps everyone involved...

The quilts I create here I love sharing with all of you because I learn from all who have been quilting longer than me... I listened to a wonderful radio show on the Internet today. It was on American Patchwork Quilters http://toginet.com/shows/americanpatchworkandquiltingradio and Pat Sloan had a particular guest on who I have been inspired by. Heather Jones from http://www.oliveandollie.com did a wonderful segment talking about the Modern Quilt Guild she is involved with and the fact that she has her new line of patterns available on Esty... She also has been published in a book available on amazon called: Seaside-Home. I can only say I am looking forward to getting my copy in the mail and reading it... Congratulations to Heather Jones for her success... I have learned so much from both Heather and Pat and I too will be able to achieve great success if I follow what I have learned... 

So when I say this was "A Different Kind of Blog Post" I guess what I was trying to say was that I wanted to share information with all of you, and not so much a creation I created, but rest assure I will be posting a sneak peak of my next design very soon...

Share your thoughts with me and follow if you want, all are welcome...
Post a Comment