Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Boy O'Boy Wait til You See This

Well everyone I have been in turmoil trying to make sure my quilt/sewing studio the best it can be... I have been hunting for over a year for front facing handles for my quilt machine that sits on my Handi Quilt Frame. Currently I have rear handles and it makes quilting my projects incredibly difficult... Well after some 30 different websites and countless hours of searching I found the handles and pedestal and they will be here in about five days... Now all I need is a stitch regulator so that I can continue to create my passions in life...

Here is a picture of what will be coming in the mail... I can hardly wait for UPS to arrive... I do love my men in brown...

Post a Comment