Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Sunday, February 26, 2012

What My Guild Has Been Doing

Hello quilters, my local quilt guild has been sewing their brains off. We have been making Solder of Valor Quilts that we will be donating to a local VA hospital sometime in June... I wish to share one of the quilts that is now complete. I will be posting as I get the binding done on the others. Please let me know what you think of these lap quilts.... We used the Nine Patch Quilt Pattern and the Just One Star Quilt Pattern. I can't get over how talented my fellow guild members are... Thanks gang for the beautiful work. I am thrilled to be able to donate such nice work to a wounded solder that needs it


It is February 28th and I have another quilt under my belt. My guild members are cranking these out like wild fire... Here is one I finished putting attaching the binding on... One of my guild members did a beautiful job quilting these... Let me know what you think of these two... And stay tuned there is more to come... Also go and check out the Cape Cod Quilter Guild Blog and let me know what you think of the other great creations my fellow guild member make...





Post a Comment