Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Spotlight of Nature

I would like to introduce a person who is an absolute vision of creativity in the world of art and design. This individual has over 15yrs. experience in the field of design and also has been in the field of product development for just as long.


Yes I am talking about Kate Spain. Her inspiration comes through nature and she displays her vision of nature in her designs. Kate took a small break from her very busy schedule to visit me here at Sally’s Quilting Corner and share what is new and exciting.

Kate has a fabulous blog named “The Drawing Board by Kate Spain” Just go to
Kate’s website at:

www.katespain.com and click the link: Enter Site and look for her blog

If you want any of Kate’s fantastic fabric lines you can find then on-line at Fat Quarter Shop. Go to

www.fatquartershop.com and see what Kate has created.  Kim and her staff are absolutely the best of the best. Very helpful and incredibly kind. The possibilities are simply endless with what you can create…

I also would like to share with all of you two projects my friends on Twitter created, using this line of fabric… The first is a girl who created this wonderful I Pad case. Her artistic style shows off this fabric so well I just love it… Please visit  Laura Lochore  on her blog at:
http://quokkaquilts.blogspot.com/2011/10/good-fortune-ipad-cover.html and see all of the other wonderful creations he has made... I am fortuate to have such talent come visit me on my blog...






Photo the property of and copying is prohibited

The second design I wish to share with you is of a quilt that Quilt Dad from twitter made… He is a true artist… I know very few men that quilt, but oh my goodness he is so talented… The Good Fortune fabric he used is just beautiful…You can see more of Quilt Dad's great creations at www.quiltdad.com





Photo is the property of John Adams and copying is prohibited… 

I love that John and Laura were able to share their womderful creations and
I would like to say thank you to Kate for popping by and coming to visit me. I hope she can come by again sometime…


© 2007– 2011 kate spain, llc. reproductions in any form are prohibited. all rights reserved.
Privacy Policy & Copyright Notice














 
 

 




Post a Comment