Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's a St. Patty's Day Table Runner

Hello quilters, tomorrow is March 1st, and we are well on our way to the spring season... I came to a conclusion that as I was going through all of my stuff in my quilt room, I didn't have any St. Patty's Day stuff hanging around, so I went to the fabric store, like I need anymore fabric, well that's a lie I always break for fabric and can never have enough... So I bought some stuff opened my computer and created a very quick yet simple nine patch table runner with sashes... Simple right, well it was. I hope you like what you see... Let me know... Oh ya by the way my blog turns 1yr old on Monday the 5th. So maybe I may have to do some celebrating this month...



Post a Comment