Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Winner of Blog Candy

Now that the Blog Tour of Quilts has come to an end, I would like to take this time to thank all of our participants who helped make this event so special.
Our participants were:





Sharon Pernes

Jamie Kalvestran

Sara Strange

Kristen

John Adams

Heather Jones

Guest Blogger: Ana Earl

Sandra Richardson
They were fantastic with all of there projects and what they did to help me out was just wonderful.

Now to announce the winner of my Blog Candy.


"Fat Quarter Shop" who has graciously agreed to sponsor this blog tour. (The winner’s choice of 3 yards of Peacock Lane by Violet Craft.) Thank you Fat Quarter Shop for helping out with this event... 

The winner is Tammie Jeffers, congratulations Tammie. Contact me via email at tikerbell44@gmail.com so we can set you up with Stephanie over at "Fat Quarter Shop"
Post a Comment