Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Holidays from Fat Quarter Shop


 

How wonderful is this. Kim over at Fat Quarter Shop shared this email with many of her followers for the shop wishing everyone Happy Holidays. I would love to take this opportunity to thank Kim and her staff Happy Holidays. They are a huge supporter of many peoples blog and their give-aways. Especialy for #talknt Talking Tuesday which is a online chat I am involved in on Tuesday nights. They are awesome to sponsor as much as they do... I hope all of them and all of my twitter friends have the Happiest and Healthiest of Holiday Seasons... And so now I would love to share on my blog what she sent.

Happy Holidays from the Fat Quarter Shop
Post a Comment