Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Only 24 hours til The Blog Tour of Quilts


I would like to remind all of my Internet friends out there that in 24hrs is our first of many Blog Tour of Quilts.

Our tour has 8 of the most talented quilters from all over the USA. Hop aboard and come see some wonderful works of art.
December 2, 2011 from 7a.m. thru December 3, 2011  7p.m....  
I am offering some wonderful Blog Candy too, sponsored by Our Fabulous Friends at "Fat Quarter Shop" To enter for a chance to win this raffle prize is follow my blog, your name is then place in my raffle bucket. Winner will be anounced Saturday, Decmber 3rd by 8am  so come aboard December 2nd and 3rd for an online quilt show...





Post a Comment