Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, November 7, 2011

Good Morning Quilters,

I do hope you had a nice weekend. It was quite nice here on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. The sun was shining and I got lots of stuff done. I am working on a Family Tree Quilt. I had decided to do applique. But I chose at first to do Raw Edge Applique and I didn't like it, so I consulted with a few of my quilting friends and they advised me to do a very small zigzag stitch. which made it looked embroidered. I think it is coming along quite nice, let me know what you think...



The first one is the raw edge and the second one is with the very small zigzag stitch. As you can see the zigzag is a bit better. I still have stitching to do but wanted to show you what I have done...

Post a Comment