Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bouncing Betty

Ok gang I just can't help it... I got again, like I do everyday another block og the day... Maybe I should share my blocks of the day... This is called Bouncing Betty. Quilt-Pro sends some of the best sttuff. I think I may have to share every few days and then make new quilt out of all the blocks tell me what you think. Here are the dementions.


Here is my version, let me know what you think... I used some Christmas Charm pack fabric. I honestly if I were going to make this block for a quilt I wouldn't make with as many prints. But for this block I thought I would just see how it would look...


Post a Comment