Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, October 10, 2011

A Work In Progress

I thought I would share with all of you my Family Tree Quilt which will be a Christmas gift for someone special. I added boarders, some more leaves, and I really thought a few pears would brighten it up just a bit. Again it is still a work in progress so I know I need to add a few more items. It is getting closer and closer to being finished.  I hope you like, and please feel free to add a comment.

I have added some more pears and I think I am ready to complete the appliquing of this quilt.
The next step after that is to load on the frame and quilt away... Gee I think I will be done by Christmas...

Post a Comment