Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Thursday, October 20, 2011



I Can't get over this picture of me!!! I would like to share with all of you the meaning behind this photo. This past Sunday, the 16th of October I was a participant of the "Making Strides Walk" for the American Cancer Society to support Breast Cancer Awareness. I am  a survivor of Breast Cancer and this is my second year being involved in this walk.  I was amazed that I was able to complete the full 5miles. I had not been able to do this before.

This yr. was particularly special for me because my husband walked with me. He is a wonderful person who has always been by my side to give me the strength to go forward. I want to take this time to thank all the people I met this year at the event and for wanting me to be part of their team and for a friend of mine who took this picture of me in front of the Pink Ambulance that came from the company he works for. Thank you to AMR for there support with this event. They rock!
Post a Comment