Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Fun Delivery


I got such a fun delivery today in the mail... I Got the Peacock Lane Green Falling Flowers and Berry Bliss Bali Pops from  "Fat Quarter Shop" today... Do you realize what can be made from the Bali Pops. I can only imagine creating a postage stamp quilt with this... I think I may need more of this, so I think when I place my next order I will add to my list and get another package and some backing so I can use it as a kit for someone... Kimberly has some wonderful items on her online store... I want to thank Kim for all that she does. She is also one of the biggest sponsors for "talknt"...
Post a Comment