Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Blog Tour of Quilts

Good Morning Quilters, Some of my twitter fans and blog followers know we are having a Blog Tour of Quilts. This is an online quilt show. Do you have quilts that you would like to show off? Do you enjoy going to quilt shows?  Well then join me for a Holiday of Quilts Blog Tour. It is very easy to do, the only thing you need to do is post one of your favroite quilts, previously made or that you just made, write a description, and then write in a link to the next blog. So the people looking at the blog will just have to click and look. This will increase blog traffic, if you have a store it will assist in your sales or your services. I have been getting lots of help with my blog lately and I hope I can get all of you out there to participate in the fun.. We can do a contest on each others blogs and have give-aways. Email me privately or DM me on twitter to let me know what you think... I beleive that if you have a Thanksgiving or a Christmas themed quilt or wall hanging you should show it off... If you don't have a themed quilt  to show but want to join in on the fun of a blog tour, then post a quilt you are very proud of and share with other quilters your wonderful talent. I will be sending you information as an attachment with details of links and things to do for your posting.

This event is coming upon us and I would like to remind my fellow quilters to keep in mind the deadlines that creep upon us, and to make sure you have your projects ready to go.

Our tour will be Friday December 2nd at 7a.m. and will run through to Saturday, Dec. 3rd until 7a.m. Come join the fun and show off what beautiful work you all do...Deadline for entering will be Nov. 28th, 2011 at 6p.m. Post should be finalized and ready to go live by Dec. 1st. The extra time will help you organize and tweek any issues...
Send me an email so I can respond and forward an attchment of details. I think this would be a whole lot of fun...

New update: I now have Nine members of the quilting comunity to join us on our tour. Lets get out there and raise that number so we can have more to see...
Post a Comment