Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Workshop with Pat Sloan

First I would like to say that todays post has nothing to do with organization. I am sharing with all of you my trip up to Bevery, MA to the Beverly Quilt Guild...I am so stunned at how relaxed and how much fun I had at this class... It was based on auditioning color and applique... We had a demonstration of applique but my piece didn't get that far. I created the main body of the quilt and it shows a lot of autum colors... The many pictures I am going to show you are of Pat Sloan's gorgeous quilts and our interpretation of her design and to audition our colors...


This is the one Pat Sloan made and brought to show us...The applique on this is so neat looking... I love how country it is...


The rest of these are from the group of women who created their version of the main section of the background of the quilt... I hope you enjoy... It was a fun day for everyone...






Post a Comment