Pages

About Me

My photo

My name is Sally Johnson and I adore quilting... I have lived on Cape Cod since 1974 and I am married and have two sons...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Support of Wounded Worrior Project

 This candle was made to sell at local event to support the Wounded Worrior Project. I started this project a couple of years ago when a local solder passed aay due to injuries sustained in combat while serving in the US Marine Corp in Afghanastan. His dad is a Deputy Police Chief in the town I live in and I am honored to have known this man for the last 37 yrs. His family have given a great deal to our community and this was a way I felt as if I could support this cause.  If you are interested in purchasing this candle please feel free to email me privately at the email address below. These candles are $25.00 and proceeds from the sale of this go directly to to the Wounded Worrior Project in Memory a local hero.

Post a Comment